Layton, UT and/or Southern Idaho Area
What is ETS?
Eminent Technical Solutions (ETS) is a growing Information Technology Multi-Service Provider that has built an excellent reputation with clients and employees. We have grown through hard work, looking out for our customer's needs, and providing an enriching, enjoyable working environment for our employees. We strive to do things right the first time, providing quality long-term solutions. Our client base has grown without advertising through referrals from our loyal customer base, and it is time for ETS to grow with the addition of an Operations Manager.
Operations Manager Job Description
ETS Operations Managers work daily to establish and coordinate objectives and projects to meet our client's technology and support needs. While often focused on the needs of our IT Management Customers, Operations Managers frequently work with other divisions of our company to create a comprehensive project. This position is a “hands-on” and “direct-contact” position requiring daily communication with clients and team members. This position works tightly with our accounting department to implement smooth and effective project billing and completion.
Examples of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Always represents ETS to clients, investors, and business partners with a mind toward our Mission, Vision, and Values.
• Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
• Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
• Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
• Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
• Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
• Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
• Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the
process or system to the clients.
• Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
• Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
• Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
• Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Have a valid driver’s license.
• Meet our criminal and MVR (driving record) background screening criteria.
Qualifications and skills
A successful Operations Manager will embody the following skills:
• Analytical mindset.
• Paying attention to details.
• Willingness to adapt to changing conditions.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well with customers and employees.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Professional attitude, appearance, and demeanor.
Experience and Certifications
ETS prides itself on hiring employees with diverse experiences and backgrounds. Applicants with some or all of the experience below are desired. This list of expertise and certifications is not all-inclusive. All applicants with relevant "out-of-the-box" experience or credentials are encouraged to apply.
• A degree in Business or a related field would be favorable but not required.
• Be able to provide fantastic customer service. Generally, we look for 1-2 years of experience.
• Good working knowledge of general software: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) Adobe, Windows.
• A high degree of aptitude and a willingness to pursue further education as necessary or helpful to improve your skills and contribute to your success and the
success of ETS.
What does ETS offer?
ETS provides a rewarding but demanding work environment through daily challenges and problem-solving while supporting the technical infrastructure of our customers. Our team solves the technical issues our customers face so that technology is a valuable tool rather than an impediment.
Our team comprises talented Technicians, Engineers, Software Developers, Structured Cabling Engineers, Electricians, and administrative support staff. Each member of our team is met with various challenges every day.
We genuinely care about our customers, and it is our goal to become a seamless part of their team. We do things our competitors are not willing or capable of doing to solve a problem or finish a job. We believe that we make the world better through the work we do.
Because we are reputable and trustworthy, we often find ourselves with more work than we can handle. We are looking to hire excellent individuals to meet our goal of a healthy work-life balance, a cornerstone of ETS culture.
Robust Benefits and Professional Development Opportunities
At ETS, we believe in building a workforce with a positive work-life balance, opportunities for advancement, and professional development.
• Competitive Pay
• Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
• Humanized PTO
Professional Development includes:
• On the job training
• Certification and Educational Support
• Positive team environment
• Growth and Advancement opportunities
How do I apply?
If you have carefully read the information above and feel that you are an ideal candidate, we would love to hear from you. Please send over your resume and a cover letter with the below additional information to email@example.com or fill out the form and attachments at the bottom of this page.
• Name and contact information
• A paragraph explaining why you would be a good fit for the ETS team based upon the information
you have read above